Sunday, September 03, 2006

Nandi Hills

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been working like crazy!

Took a short trip to Nandi Hills, about 1.5 hours by bus. On the way there I had the pleasure of using the restroom in a chicken coop by the side of the road (sorry, no pictures)!

It was nice to get out of the polluted city and into some fresh air.
Some nice views of the surrounding area.



and for the first time since I've been here, Monkeys!!
This little guy stole one of our juice boxes from our picnic table. He couldn't figure out how to drink it so he ripped it open and started scooping it out with his paw.




Our TWU "Moody Album Cover" taken by JJ...
from left to right:Stuart, Rajeev, Rahul, me, Dave, Obie, Aravind, Ananth, Isabella, Kris, Julie



From right to left: half of Dave, & Rajeev (fellow trainers), and Ananth & Julie



Isabella & Deepti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home