Monday, August 28, 2006

Supermarket fun!

Getting my camera out & taking pictures in the market drew a few stares from the shopkeeper but I couldn't resist.

I have no idea what flavor this is but the thought of green milk really grosses me out!



This crap is everywhere. I swear every other commercial on TV is about how to make your skin look whiter. It's kinda sad. We spend a ton of money on self-tanners and they're trying to get the opposite. If you didn't see fairness cream on the label and you saw this in the US you would think the left-hand side was the desired outcome. It's ridiculous.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband is Indian and I am american. He is still in India as our government has not passed his visa yet (married for 3 years now)I know when he used to go out to do things running around town, he would come back and call me and joke about how dark he was since he was in the sun all day and he hated this! When I was in India with him he used to wear long sleeve shirts in the DEAD heat so that he would not become darker, so this is a real issue to some indians I guess.

I have enjoyed reading your blog very much! I miss my husband terribly :(
www.partylite.biz/dasgotcandles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home