Saturday, October 07, 2006

a surprise at the Taj...

Wanted to make sure friends and family heard it first... but I am excited to announce that Jason and I are engaged! He surprised me after a tour of the Taj Mahal, one of the living wonders of the world, and supposedly the greatest monment ever built for love.

I think the funniest part was when I thought we were just taking a picture: Jason went to go down on one knee and i said "what are you doing?" !!

I thought he was striking some weird pose for the picture!

Luckily we had a guide to capture some shots



Needless to say it was a very romantic and scenic spot and we will remember it forever.

We joke that now we are on our "engagement honeymoon"!

5 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD Cannot WAit For the wedding!!!!!!!!!! I am so pshyched...i cannot believe I am the last to know, that is sooo not me..just kidding. Congrats to both of you ...you are made for each other. I love you both to pieces.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations. That picture is so cool. I could not be happier for you guys.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Siva Jagadeesan said...

Congrats!!!

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEEEEE! HORRAY! CONGRATS!!!

bentle

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I knew it! Hooray! I couldn't be happier! Congratulations to you both! I'm thrilled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home