Saturday, August 12, 2006

Send me stuff!!!

What I really, really want is pictures/and or posters. I hate the bare white walls & I'd love to wallpaper them with pictures. Please send me pics of you, your dog, the flowers in your yard, your trip to the Grand Canyon, whatever!

Chocolate and other non-perishable items are also welcome :)

Here's the address from my office where you can send me things:

ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
c/o Joanna Washburn
2nd Floor, Tower C, Corporate Block, Diamond District
Airport Road, Bangalore - 560 008, India



Please don't forget to include my name somewhere on the package or it might not get to me.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger jojo said...

yes please!! I would love to hear the show in an air-conditioned environment! :)

There are nachos at TGIF but they're not Del Boca and I'm afraid. very afraid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home